What is your LEAST favorite morph???

What is your LEAST favorite Morph/Trait???

• Bell Albino

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Tremper Albino

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Rainwater/Las Vegas Albino

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • SHTCT

• Enigma

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Mack Snow/Super Snow

• RAPTOR

• APTOR

• Eclipse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emerine

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Giant/Super Giant

• Sunglow

• Bold Stripe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Stripe

• Blizzard/Blazing Blizzard

• Patternless

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Jungle

• Total voters

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
...So i was just curious...

What is your LEAST favorite morph out of these??

In other words, what would you never buy/breed?

This can be for whatever reason... whether you just simply hate the way they look, whether they are difficult to breed/work with, or the fact that just about everyone has one and they are too common (like Ford Mustangs, lol).

Whatever the case, vote, and in a reply, state your reasoning! (...or if you don't like one that i didn't mention, feel free to state what it is!)

(sorry if this is a poll that someone has already created, and i didn't see it...)

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I voted Tremper albino. I like a lot of the combinations of Trempers, but completely plain Trempers rarely look nice too me, although some still do. Plain Bells and Rainwaters I think are far nicer than plain Trempers.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
I'm the other way around... I voted for Bell Albinos... Just never liked the way they look... Don't really like the whole yellow and brown thing that they got going on, lol. Personally, i think they are the least attractive out of all the morphs. I don't think i will ever own a Bell Albino... Only way i might own a Bell Albino is if i pick up a really nice RADAR one day, but thats it.

N

niki0458

I voted the enigma I think they have lots problems such as walking in circles I'm not sure they don't have some kind of mental issues. I think they should not be bred to clean up that gene pool.

T

Tsks7205

I voted RAPTOR. Ive never been a big Raptor/Tremper fan. Something about them just dont seem to catch my eye.

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
I have to go with Enigmas. Not that they don't produce some beautiful combinations but the genetic defects just bother me. I really feel that more needs to be done to find a way to get rid of the spin factor.

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
...Annnnd Enigma has the lead, lol...

I like Enigmas, alot of them are so bright and awesome looking, and since it's known as the "morph enhancer", can bring out alot of colors and traits more vibrantly... Just yeah, about that whole lil "problem" they have (as everyone calls it)... Its funny hearing people say it like that... sounds like a plague, people get all depressed n stuff when talkin about it, lmao

Kellyr

Chris I voted Bells also, although I have a Bell Albino Enigma.. her pattern is so pretty and her eyes kick a$$ she is so unique looking, I wuv her
I like enigmas although some of them can be really ugly, IMO they get really speckly

Visit our friends