Worst bug death >.<

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
eh, i remembered that when my jackie tries tto get mealworm in her mouth, tooth did job on mealworm's shell and gut came out. black and wite gut . it reminded me of vomit. ew. :/ (it kinda look like interstines!) Yikes.

biggiy05

Determination
I picked up some crickets yesterday for Briley to see if I could get her to eat since she hasn't eaten for a few weeks. I dusted the crickets and put two in. They both ran into her hide and I didn't see her move so I waited a few minutes before picking up her hide.

Both crickets are gone so I set the bag in her tank while I move her hide. She sees them moving around, charges the bag and starts shaking the bag. I empty the bag of all 10 and she's lunging at them. She goes for one, grabs it by the head, shakes and the body went flying across the tank and bounces off the wall!

I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or let my jaw drop.

A

alexwilson

I ate a waxworm once when I was younger...does that qualify?

steve905

I know this one isn't leo related but my sons beardie at a full grown hornworm as she was munching it down the entire worms insides burt out its backside and sprayed the glass like a deflating ballon for a goo bwown rainbow over 6" long...Yucch!

Lala

lmfao this is the best topic ever!!! lol :main_laugh: i have only had my gecko a little while so nothing that disgusting yet!! :)

Visit our friends