Are you curious if the caramel and whiteout gene mix???????

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Yup they do, and here are 2 examples of whiteout het caramel to prove it.. Man imagine a albino whiteout.......

Last edited:

Gregg M

Registered Member
AWESOME whiteouts Patty!!!

We still dont know if the two genes can be expressed at the same time... So I am still curious to know if they do in fact mix... Hope it proves out for you Pat... You are one step closer to knowing...

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Thats wonderful. At least one step more than for an Albino Patty.

Thats awsome! I wish I would have my Whiteout already :)

Congrat man!

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
AWESOME whiteouts Patty!!!

We still dont know if the two genes can be expressed at the same time... So I am still curious to know if they do in fact mix... Hope it proves out for you Pat... You are one step closer to knowing...

You are correct we do not know if the end product can still be produced, but if the hets can be made im very optimistic that the albino form will be here soon. We can all dream cant we....lol

Thanks for all the comments guys they are appreciated!

BSM

you should get started on a albino patternless whiteout ;). I can only image that since how sweet looking the patternless whiteouts are.

Good luck
Bryan

dprince

Mod Squad Member
Totally awesome, Pat!! I hope that the two genes can express themselves at the same time......I'll be living vicariously through you as you have the opportunity to find out. Best of luck!! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends