Hot Hatchling!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Okay this is from a Pairing WITHOUT any Zero blood in it.
_MG_9790.jpg

_MG_9789.jpg

Thats a very nice baby :)

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
I know someone who hatched out a zero looking gecko out of some patternless as well. It looks like you have a great little project with that little guy. Good Luck!!!

-Alex

BSM

very nice, i think i should go and take some pics of mine that hatched last week

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
very nice, i think i should go and take some pics of mine that hatched last week

you also hatched a zero looking baby out of a patternless? Hmm... Was the patternless from JMG or Urban? Im seriously beginning to think the Zero might be linked to the patternless in someway..

Ohh and yea you should deffinatly post pictures :)

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Mine are from Jeff. He has a few different patternless wildcaught and Craigs are wildcaughts, too.

Actually as JMG's wildcaughted Patties are all compatible I would say all the same. Could be that it it linked^^

M

mom2twinsplus2

Is there somewhere good I can go and read about the different morphs? I keep looking at different pictures of patternless, zero and abberant and I am just not always sure what is what. I would like to learn more.

Alison

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Here is a 'zero' animal we hatched out of our patty projects last year. She is going to be breed back her dad and we will see what happens. I have talked to jeff about this issue for a long time, and their zero is not from their patty lines. After seeing a super zero in person 2 days ago I can see a difference.

Last edited:

robin

thorsten,

beautiful fatty you have there! i think baby fattails have got to be one of the cutest babies ever! the one you hatched out there is just amazing!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Here is a 'zero' animal we hatched out of our patty projects last year. She is going to be breed back her dad and we will see what happens. I have talked to jeff about this issue for a long time, and their zero is not from their patty lines. After seeing a super zero in person 2 days ago I can see a difference.

Yup I´ve seen Supers and Patties next to next and I think patties are way cooler looking but the Super Zero White out it better than the Patternless White out.
I know the zero is not from the Patty Projects but maybe jeff did some crossing. I will talk to him on the phone tomorrow.

THad actuallay it wouldn´t even be that much I think haha.

This one will be a keeper for sure^^

Visit our friends