New puppy !!!!

Angel

Just picked her up 2 days ago , dual reg blue nose pitbull , razors edge lines y dream pup been planning a tyear for her. we named her Luna.
DSC01422.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

goReptiles

so pretty! She looks more Gotti than Razor's Edge, though.

I can't wait for another blue; they are so pretty. My Mia looks similar to Luna; Mia is just a little more petite looking. I want a blue and a blue fawn (I've seen some fawns with blue eyeshadow on that I like). I know I'll be picky with my next pup; definitely looking for a top breeder. I really want to do weight pull competitions.

Angel

ya we are getting our older pit into weight pulling 1st show tomorrow, she will be showing for sure but has a while to go b4 weight pulling lol. I like the tri colors her dad is a tri color blue gorgeous dog. We were very picky with her wanting specific lines and body shape. they had gotti pups there they were tempting but we went with a razors she is a very big girl though lol.

goReptiles

I've never seen or heard of a Razor's Edge weight pull. I have always thought and heard that they're too bully for much of anything other than a pet. They don't have the looks that are sought after for show and aren't bred for weight pull. That's what I've always heard, so I'm not sure. They're built more short than tall for pulling. It's hard to find a nice looking Razor's Edge, as so many people breed them super short and bowlegged that they look ridiculous.

I don't think I've ever seen a blue tri-colored. I'm not a fan of the tri-color in general, but maybe the blue one would look neat.

How old is your other APBT? How long have you been training it to pull?

Angel

alot of pit people i find dont like the bully style and seem to have the opiniomn they arent good for anything because of the build , they are very muscular and do have the power to do weight pulling alot of shows in the us do weight pulling with them surprised you havent seen a show , our friend who breeds in cali says there are tons. And as far as show they are great show dogs they arent classed with the apbt as they are a complete different style and are actualy now recognized as a seperate breed they are american Bullys, and can be registered with the abkc along with the other ukc , akc ect. and there are shows for the bullys all over the us and canada this style of pit is catching on but I do find pit people are tougher on this breed then the genral public alot of hate to the bullys and Im not sure why you either love them or hate them i find lol.
my older pit is 16 months and just started training the last few months, we were told best to start between 11-14 months.

Angel

it also isnt a razors edge weight pull, it s a pitbull weightpul razors edge is just my girls lines but there are many lines of bullys gotti, greyline, freakline, ect. And I havent seen too many bowlegged bullys the ones I have seen with extreme bowlegged have been from idiots who have broken there legs to look like that and bandaged them to heal severly bowed to make the illusion the chest and stance is larger , and in my opinion people who do that should not be alowed in the show ring , should not be alowed to own a dog it gives the breed and other responsible owners a bad image to live by. a true bully does have a wider bullier stance but should never be to the extreme where they apear bowlegged.

Angel

depends on the breed , she is very easy to handle and a bit more laid back then my male was was typical puppy behaviour is the same in most breeds you have to be ready to deal and correct issues like nipping, chewing , ect house training. now as they get bigger my 16 month old weighs near 100lbs so he can be a challenge to handle and I wouldnt hand him over to someone small cause he can pull pretty good if tempted, training has alot to with leash manners and such , best thing is go online like puppyfinder.com and stuff and research the breeds find one that suits you and your lifestyle.

infamousJokeR

why so serious ?
nice lookin' pup. she's too clean to be a gotti. ;)

i've been studying bullies and conformation for about 7 years now. my boy has a little bit of razor's edge in him but mostly show blood with a touch of staffy blood.

Angel

ill have to post updated pics she is such a pork chop lol we joke that shes crossed with potbelly pig lol. loving her temperment though very laid back compared to my older one

Visit our friends