Show off Your tats!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
A great artist helps too! The one I got looks quite faded, and I'm as lily white as you and that area gets NOOOO sun! LOL I'm going to have to have it redone.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
Yeah, I always laugh when really dark complected people ask me how my tattoos are so bright. Umm...starting with a white canvas and avoiding the sun like the plague helps. LOL

yeah, i asked that question a really long time ago to the girlfriend of the tattooest that i used to go to. she was like well.... put it this way, i compleatly forgot what the sun looks like. thats when i relized i could never have a tattoo that looked like yours, even though i have the one done on my leg in full color. it looks faded because im so dark.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I'll have to get a side by side shot of similar tattoos that Keith and I got on the same day by the same artist. He's Native American and is definitely a "red man" in the summer. Mine is neon green and his looks like he's had it for 20 years.

Kay

My very first tattoo... My dogs pawprint. It's his actual pawprint that I got from an inkpad. I've had him since I was 11 and he's the whole reason I adore dogs so much. I eventually want to get a camera on my other wrist. My two passions in life.
l_7f3cc4f45da8c46f02c5582c8200a923.jpg

My second and third. This whole piece represents my best friend that passed away 4 months ago. The footprint is her baby's/my goddaughter's. The words say "What a life to take, what a bond to break." The daisy is my best friend's birthmonth flower, and the rose is my goddaughter's. I added the flowers about a month after I did the footprint.

Different artist did it and he did an amazing job blending it together.
l_9ba3dbad9ea04605b1798a3156076eb9.jpg

And my most recent, got it last week. It's for my grandfather that passed recently. When I was little he would sing that song to me. One of my fondest memories of him.
beebs.jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
i think kay likes to show off more than just her tattoos........... JOKING!!!!! any way, i like the foot print one.. i admire that sorta stuff very much.

GOD I CANT WAIT TO GET MORE.....

stupid MRSA

Lena

I question all things.
Every time I look at this thread I get more and more excited to get mine. Just one more month!

I'm getting my bearded dragon, Fonzie, on my back between my shoulder blades. She'll be in an 'oroborus' pose, head to tale, from above. Making a near perfect circle. I have pictures for reference but I think I might've ran the XD card through the wash. :x

Anyway, she's my first serious reptile and she inspired me to start breeding, and she'll always be my favorite. I think it's a great way to commemorate her. :)

Kay

i think kay likes to show off more than just her tattoos........... JOKING!!!!!

It just kind of happens when they're too big. :eek: I just shop for cute clothes and they always end up being revealing. :main_no: :p

Thanks for the tat comments. I just got one last week and I'm dying to get more. I'm addicted.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
all my tattoos are cimetrical... so sooner or later im getting my rid side (ribs) covered with the mushroomhead face, the same as it is on my left side...... unless i find something else i really like

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Here's a couple from last month that I forgot to post.

Panther on Keith's wrist to finish off his sleeve done by Elmo -
New_2.jpg

Diamond on my ankle done by Zach Nelligan (sorry about the flash burn)-
diamond.jpg

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Ok so I fianlly got some more work done on my Cherry Blossoms.. and even though they still aren't finished. i wanted to post a picture. :)

When they are all done. you won't be able to see my old dragon tattoo.
View attachment 20200

Last edited:

Tanga

I designed this tattoo in memory of my cat gypsy who passed away.
Although, I am getting it removed soon because it'll look pretty tacky in a low cut wedding dress. :D

picture2119898215yr7.jpg

animalhouse27

I have 5 small Tattoos :) I Love them! My next one is gonna be a Tat of my Pittie.. tyson :) He is my Heart Dog!

First one is my name in Chinese on the back of my neck...

ChineseTat.jpg

ChineseTat2.jpg

This one is on the outside of a Ankle

HeartWingsTat.jpg

This one is on one of my Breasts..
PawPrintTat.jpg

This is on my other ankle *I Am from Kentucky..where Pegasis is almost a symbol there.. that is why I have this one.. it was my first tat ever*

PegasisTat.jpg

This is on my other breast..

VirgoTat.jpg

I have a lot of pics of the ones on my breast.. But they show a lot of Cleavage.. :) So I Posted them Seperately :)

Visit our friends