Show off Your tats!

jmlslayer

nevinm said:
nice tattoo whitney

jess, and jerrett, yeah, mushroomhead is my favorite band. i see them everytime they come to my area, and my fiend is really good friends with them. so i get to talk to them and what not once in a while.
Dude thats awesome im getting my slipknot S tat soon and my nurse's bf is friends wit jim Root of sllipknot and when they are on thier "all hope is gone " tour i get to meet the whole band and im stoked about it!!

Euphoric

Hamsters are not mean!
Come to my house. You can pinch there cheeks and do everything and they have NEVER bit. Its all about handling them and getting them used to it.

If you had a giant thing trying to smush you, I bet you would react too ;)

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Finished part of the newest unfinished tattoo:

black eye
eye2-1.jpg

brian547

BKHerps
umm...heres one of mine, forgive me if its considered inappropriate. it was gonna be an ox b/c of the zodiac and im june...but went with a bull-kinda.

Last edited:

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Got the python finished today... one thing about it really is annoying me and I will probably have it fixed next time I go in. What do you guys think?
pythontattooo.jpg

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Wow you guys, you all have some awesome ink! I have never in my life seen anything like Mel&Keith's though...every single one is unique, colorful, and absolutely breathtaking! I am so very jealous lol. My one and only puny tat is in a place that is too R rated to picture :eek: It is a cat's paw with it's claws digging in and dragging.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Thank you Heather! I'm really lucky to have an amazing artist and super white skin. It's a winning combination. LOL

Chris, your BP turned out great!! Wait until it's all completely healed to decide whether or not anything needs to be touched up. Since certain parts were done in the last session and healed already you'll see different tones and depths now than you will in two weeks. How many hours was it total?

paulnj

Very easy fix.

I grew up in tattoo shops with Pagans and Hell's Angels .... not the same shops ;) That's a simple fix, but give it a few weeks to a month to heal before the fix.

I had a few areas in a tattoo that were miscolored and you can't tell now.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Finished my Dutch Buffalo/Flying Pig half sleeve! It feels great to finally have all the background done. My arm had some fairly swollen bits here so it doesn't normally look so weird. LOL

arm.jpg

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
Finished my Dutch Buffalo/Flying Pig half sleeve! It feels great to finally have all the background done. My arm had some fairly swollen bits here so it doesn't normally look so weird. LOL

arm.jpg

Gorrrrgeous! I'm sure I could spend all day studying your tattoos and still miss details. Your artist does amazing things!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Awsome Mel! I like the star and horseshoe on your shoulder alot too! My arm is swollen and very bruised today lol. The love of tattoos bares its price!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Yeah, I've gotten to the point where it's weird to not be nursing a tattoo! During hurricane Ike I went almost 6 weeks between sessions and it felt like forever. LOL I usually just have a standing appointment for every other Thursday. I guess I'm a junkie.. Eventually I'll catch up to Keith though!

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
u kno mel, i bet my tattoos would look as nice as yours if i never got any sun too!!! hahahahaha jk, but i do have to admit the colors on all of yours are insane. i said it befor, i like tribal tattoos more than anything but all of yours are just freaken great.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Yeah, I always laugh when really dark complected people ask me how my tattoos are so bright. Umm...starting with a white canvas and avoiding the sun like the plague helps. LOL

Visit our friends