Show off Your tats!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here is my latest, it started out as just one single Hummingbird to cover up a Ying/Yang Rose Tattoo (My very first Tattoo, you can see it behind one of the birds), but turned into a chest piece ;) We only did the outline so far, he wanted to make sure it would heal good over the old lasered tattoo. I go next Saturday for my next session to have it colored in.

This picture was taken right after i got it done, so it is a little messy.

Last edited:

Jenn

this is on my leg
tat001-1.jpg

this one is on my back on the bottom of my neck. It has my sons name Hayden but if you look closely they miss spelled Hayden's name. I went back a week later and had it fixed and you cant even tell.

tat.jpg

im also going in a month and getting my daughters foot print, name and date of birth on the top of my foot.

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
Mel,

The only think that i have found that is good for white pastey skin on a redhead is tattoos. My artist always tells me how bright all of mine are still even after a year. And it's like a hot knife going through butter.

mmmmm this makes me want to get more work done. blast starting into geckos, lol just kidding. but they are dipping into the finish my sock (knee to ankle) and my half sleeve. As soon as i fill up that it's on to the chest.

727geckokid

Everyone has some Nice Pieces, I only have this one for right now, Hopefully when i go to Las Vegas in April I will Get a couple more. Both of My Cousins in Vegas are Tattoo Artists so i am sure i will get some more work done..
20sjcpi.jpg

Look at my Red Skin!!! lol
29b1yt2.jpg

ctgecko

tats

i probaly got like $3000 worth of all black ink i hate color ,lt me know what you guys think
the big one on my arm is a portrait of two skulls the pic is old and does not do it justice

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Everyone has some Nice Pieces, I only have this one for right now, Hopefully when i go to Las Vegas in April I will Get a couple more. Both of My Cousins in Vegas are Tattoo Artists so i am sure i will get some more work done..
20sjcpi.jpg

Look at my Red Skin!!! lol
29b1yt2.jpg

I like it!

Yamori

Aussie Reptile Keeper
I have 4 at the moment but will get one more and then thats it, no more.

I have 2 on my upper back. A japanese dragon on the left and a koi carp on the right. I have the japanese symbol for dragon(ryu) on my left Delt and a dumbbell on my right upper arm(I used to be a competitive bodybuilder. i still train 4 days a week but will not compete again)

I dont have any pics at the moment but will take some. for now ill post a link to the tattoo artist that did my Koi carp. he posted it on his website. just point the mouse over each pic and find the one of the carp.

http://www.piercingskinart.com/rick.htm

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
horrable picture, but i cant get any better. this is just the very basic outline of the new tattoo on my right side. it is an angel that is begining to dicay into a demon. the wings still need to be put on. she has horns and her halo is hanging off to the side. in her left hand is her one wing that is accually turning into a deamon wing. in her right hand are the feathers she just ripped off of the right wing. its ment to show that we all suffer from our own inner deamons no matter how good we are as a person.

ps. the reason it looks blotchy around the arms and breasts is because of the hair.

DSC03709.jpg

Visit our friends