Show off Your tats!

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
This thread is REALLY tempting me to go out and get another one...or five :main_laugh:

Keep the pictures coming guys!

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
I have some in the planning stage Ken. I have it down to 2 different quotes I want to get on my back somewhere. It's HARD though! There are too many good ones. I just wish I had Mel's artist lol.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
hmm.. I have a pretty long quote that I would get, but couldn't think of a place to put it. I couldn't get the side because I'm way too ticklish. What about the thigh?

LeapinLizards

It's a BEAUT Clark!
I will be getting one of my quotes on my side, vertically, I can't wait! I think thigh would be awesome Jess!!! The other one is going on the upper middle of my back.

Last edited:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Jess, the front of the thigh is one of the easiest places on the body. I sat for 8 hours straight when I got the hairless guinea pig tattoo there and I'm a big sissy. I've watched heavily tattooed people get tattooed on the back of the thigh and almost cry though. I'm dreading the day when I run out of room and the back of the leg is all I have left! LOL

For once I can't decide what to get next.....waaahhhhh. :cry2:

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Yeah, I know underarms are painful, so I'm sure under the leg is painful as well! What about the side of the thigh?

I need to stop investing in geckos and start getting more tats lol the tattoo place Amber goes to is a 2 minute walk away from us

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
I'm sure I won't, too many bills to pay right now :p But I really want to get another one very soon ;) It's always a pleasure to see your tats Mel :)

EchoPet

Gecko Obsessed
I only have two tattoos for now. I love everyone's tattoos, but when it comes to what I want on my own body, I'm just into simple little things.

My first:
l_4e62ca34a81f592574e022d59b596589.jpg

The second is a stylized dragonfly on my lower back in memory of my daughter (sorry it's a little blurry and red, my boyfriend took the photo the day after I got the tat).
l_709727aa93bfe3ccf68df3d1193fa3e6.jpg

Kay

unity1.jpg

:D

I just got this done in a friend's garage. They kept asking me what it meant or what it stood for. I just kept telling them to think about it.

The guy who did it (friend's brother in law) spoke up and said exactly what it means. My dogs and are are together until death, we are united. They are my reason for living, I love those creatures so much.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Does anyone have a black light tattoo? i was thinking about getting one of those...

A friend of ours has one. Here's a link to the pics of it on his tattoo artist's myspace - here. You can still see it even though it's been healed for a long time. It just looks more like a scar than a tattoo. I would do a lot of research before you get it and travel to an artist that has a portfolio of black light tattoos if need be. Here's a fairly decent article I found with a quick search - here. UV tattoos are a specialized field so go onto http://www.bmezine.com/ or http://www.inkednation.com or wherever else to get lots of info.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Mel- Let me guess.. that was for a Harley Davidson logo? Looks like the outlining of one
I don't see anything in the dark though..

KYLE - I really like your tats.. congrats on making it as a chef, let me know if you ever meet Gordon Ramsey and if you do, please tell him that he's the sexiest man alive hahaha

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Erik and Jess,

That was the pic from when it was first done but it still looks like a really bad scar a couple of years later. It is the Harley logo and the whole thing is done in UV ink so in theory you should only be able to see it in black light but it looks more like a light branding.

Visit our friends