Show off Your tats!

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
DSC04147-1.jpg

next step in progress

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Cool cool... I guess you aren't doing the symmetrical thing anymore? I remember you had mushroomhead on the other side and it looks like the chick begins right where the mushroomhead smile is

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
i still am jess, but i really wanted this. so if you look at her, and look at the X face on my other side, you can get the idea her wings will make both sides pretty close to eachother

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Here is a picture of mine. The cell phone picture leaves out a lot of detail unfortunatly. :( it looks really good in person :yes: I got it done last night but it all done now! yay! now to start on something else :yes:

View attachment 23228

Last edited:

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
thats it im not posting any more till its done :furious2: :furious2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

joking, but do you have any idea how bad i cant stand the fact that i just cant get it done at one shot? it sucks soo much. but health comes first i guess.i cant wait to see it doen either :main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup: :main_thumbsup:

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
lol. i was just giving you a hard time GEEZ :D keep posting updated pics. we love to see the progression :yes: and yes i know the feeling..i only had 3 sessions on mine. and i felt the same way after the first two.

p.s. and thanks. i'm happy with it! :) (note to self. next time i'm 17 and decide i want a tattoo.....tell myself no! just wait LOL)

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
lol. i was just giving you a hard time GEEZ :D keep posting updated pics. we love to see the progression :yes: and yes i know the feeling..i only had 3 sessions on mine. and i felt the same way after the first two.

p.s. and thanks. i'm happy with it! :) (note to self. next time i'm 17 and decide i want a tattoo.....tell myself no! just wait LOL)

hey i know you were just playing its ok. last time a got a full tattoo done at one time was my left side, and i ended up in the hospital with 3 huge MRSA infections and i realized that cause of my diabetes and my shooty immun system i cant get tattooed for more than about an hour at a time. it really bites

geckolvr88

These are pictures of it right after it was done. I added the full body picture because it's hard to get a good grasp on how big it is if I don't.

CIMG0181.jpg

And here it is a few weeks later. I've had it for almost a year, and am definately thinking about getting something else. Unfortunately, this one hurt soooo bad that I'm a bit scared... lol
IMG_0789.jpg

fishyfan

Erik and Jess,

That was the pic from when it was first done but it still looks like a really bad scar a couple of years later. It is the Harley logo and the whole thing is done in UV ink so in theory you should only be able to see it in black light but it looks more like a light branding.

This is what i wanted to do, but not if its going to leave a huge scar on my arm :main_no:

http://belablack.com/2008/03/06/black-light-tattoos/

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Amber - It looks great finished! Did you have to get your dragons lasered before you covered it?

Nevin - I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to only get in hour sessions! Maybe you can bring your artist some energy drinks to make him tattoo twice as fast or something. (JK - that's a horrible idea) LOL

Caryn - That's a pretty tender spot. The front of your body tends to be less painful. It's a really nice tattoo by the way.

Erik - Everyone heals differently so just because one person scars badly doesn't mean you would but if the tattoo artist goes too deep scarring would be inevitable. I would imagine that there are only a handful of artists that do great blacklight tattoos but I'm sure they are out there. And then there's the guy that said "you can get the ink pretty cheap on ebay" on the link you posted. LMAO I've seen that skeleton tattoo posted before, it is really cool looking.

Visit our friends