Show off Your tats!

N

Nubster

Got four more hours of work yesterday. Will post pictures in a little bit.

N

Nubster

Here's a couple shots. The back of my forearm was started yesterday. It is another mask to fit the theme of the arm since I have a mask and a Horiyoshi piece on the upper arm now I have both on the lower arm. Still one more setting to go. The new mask was done free handed too. I am glad I made the decision to give my tattoo artist free reign. He is doing a fantastic job and hopefully the other sleeve with coverups will get started late summer or this fall.

Reminder of what I had going in to yesterdays session...

FullArmLeft.jpg

LeftForearm.jpg

Back of forearm done yesterday (free handed)...

IMG_2920.jpg

And this shows just a bit of the demon from above now in red so it really stands out and is separated from the samurai...

IMG_2922.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
16 hours of work so far at $100 per hour, you do the math...lol

If you quit counting then they don't count. At least that's what I started telling myself after hour 50. LOL Can you really put a price on good artwork that will last more than a lifetime though? You new stuff looks great by the way! What was your artist's name?

N

Nubster

Yeah, no doubt. I do need to stop counting. I will have about 25 hours though in the sleeve and I am already in the planning stages for the other sleeve. But you are right. A great tattoo artist really not easy to find so you really can't place a price on the artwork. The place I go to is called Sakura Tattoo located in Winchester, VA and the artist is Jesse Tseronis.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We just got back from the Body Art Expo! Neither of us were planning on getting anything but we came home with these. LOL

Lady Cat on my front thigh by my regular artist Clint Leifeste -
IMG_5296.jpg

(This is why you don't let friends tattoo you for cheap.) A very much improved cover up of a terrible partial tattoo that's been on Keith's leg for years. Cover up done by John Clark at Epic Tattoo in Ft. Worth, TX -
IMG_5267.jpg
IMG_5284.jpg

Syris71

I love tatts. After my 1st a few yrs ago all I want is more...lol

Heres my 1st (tail was f'ed nd it fixed)

gecko.jpg

My 2nd

done.jpg

and later some bad tribal (gaps)

PM_0075.jpg

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Awesome (as always) Mel and Keith!!!!!

And Bill, I really like yours too :D What does the Japanese symbol mean? I can't wait to get some new tats (eventually)

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Very cool Bill :D I love Japanese anything and everything pretty much. I'm trying to learn the language, I've taken 101 so far and learned to read and write a little.. there's something like 3000 Kanji that the average high school graduate knows in Japan, and we only learned 60 total (or something like that) lol

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
on sitting from being finished. all thats left is the color in the hair, and some tints on the body and the wings in the next sitting and it will finally be finished.

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04502.jpg

Visit our friends