Show off Your tats!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
DSC_0372-1.jpg

paulnj

brass knuckles, razor, dislodged teeth and "love thy neighbor"... :main_laugh::main_thumbsup:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I like those colors! I'm a big fan of "traditional-ish" tattoos. That's some tender skin back there isn't it? LOL Did your wife get one too?

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I like those colors! I'm a big fan of "traditional-ish" tattoos. That's some tender skin back there isn't it? LOL Did your wife get one too?

I asked Moose (artist) how the rear calf was her responce..most dont mind it. 20 mins later.."how is it back here?" TENDER lolit wasnt to bad though...
Wife got butterflies on the back..she had one now she has 3 wants 6 total :)
DSC_0377.jpg

Boanerges

Okay, I am finally getting around to posting here. My head tatto took 3 sittings. First sitting was the outline (which I can't find any pictures of for some reason) and took a couple hours. The second sitting (Dec 13, 2008) was all the heavy black, black shading, thickening the out line etc. and took 3 hours. The last sitting (May 2, 2009) was the color. That took a little over three hours. I had it done in three sittings because I couldn't sit there and have it all done in 8-9 hrs in one shot. I have a very high pain tolerance but not that high. On top of that I do not drink (going on two years sober) or smoke or do any type of drugs. The only pain releif I got was advil-which didn't help. And please ignore my ears as they are a little cauliflowered :( On to the photo's:
HeadTattooDec132008pic2.jpg
HeadTattooDec132008.jpg

HeadTattooMay22009pic2.jpg
HeadTattooMay22009pic3.jpg

HeadTattooMay22009pic4.jpg
HeadTattooMay22009.jpg

paulnj

Jeff, who did that tattoo?

If I ever run into you, I will grab you in a choke hold and get an image, or should you grab me :main_evilgrin:

That tattoo has alot of meaning and that so ROCKS!!!!!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Jeff I like the concept, and man.... props for taking the pain of a head tattoo even in 3 sittings i doubt i could take 3 20 mins sittings lol!

Visit our friends