Show off Your tats!

Boanerges

Jeff, who did that tattoo?

If I ever run into you, I will grab you in a choke hold and get an image, or should you grab me :main_evilgrin:

That tattoo has alot of meaning and that so ROCKS!!!!!

The guy that did it is Danny Craft from DNA Tattooing in Williamstown NJ on the Black Horse Pike. He used to work at Jersey Devil but opened up his own shop. I have been going to him since 1996. He is a good guy and a good friend :main_thumbsup:
I forgot to write why I got it. It is kind of a long story so I will shorten it the best I can. About 4 years ago my house caught on fire. I tried to get all my animals out while the house was burning. At one point when I was in front of the closet something exploded and blew the fire on me. I went to the hospital and almost died. I had to learn to walk and eat again. They bannana bagged me because they new I had a drinking problem and gave me meds and fluids and such to help me with the withdrawel. I came out of the hospital and had a few relapses where I would drink like at special occasions and such now I don't ever drink (super condensed version of this story).
I prayed and prayed to be able to stop drinking on my own to no avail. I honnestly beleive God gave me a TON of time to stop on my own. He IMO answered my prayers with the house fire and gave me the help I needed to stop. Reason 1 for the angel and demon.
I am a christian (although not always a very good one but I try) is reason 2 for wanting the angel/demon (something religious).
I incorporated mma in it as that is what I am into.
I had the angel winning in the sense that the good is winning in me now (at least fighting for me).
The angel demon fight also represents my good evil struggle that I have on a daily basis (as i am sure we all have, some more then others).
Anyways, the tattoo is very meaningful to me and makes sense why I got it when I break it down :main_thumbsup:

tofuman

Here's pic of my unfinished back piece.

Picture047.jpg

Krow

I love the heart, & I LOVE PON & ZI, THEY ARE OH SO CUTE!!! Here are a few pics of I will be getting when I turn 18 next year, woo!!

I drew this & it will be on the inside of my right ankle
picture.php

& I will be getting the very same tree on my back just like in the picture.
1401200583.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
so my angel finally looks like an angel!!! its pretty much finished. i just have to do some final touch ups and thats it.

angelface.jpg

DSC04605.jpg

an update of the front
DSC04608.jpg

and an update of the back
DSC04606.jpg

enjoy
nev

Krow

Looking good Nevin, you & the tats, lol :D

Here is a heart my friend wants to get. (drawn by me & for sale)
picture.php

& here is one of Pon from Pon & Zi (also drawin by me :) )
picture.php

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
Lol thank you very much nancy.

thanks mel, and yeah.... sooooo very happy!!! really all thats left is some small detail in the hair

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Heres an updated picture of my Chest piece, I went to a Hair/Make-up artist yesterday and she put some rhinstones and "Pixie Dust" on my Tattoo to give it some Glam...LOL

P6280071.JPG

D

d13t_p3ps1

Here is one of mine! It's on my leg. I drew the basic design and my favorite artist ever who i had to move away from refined it for me.

IMG_0629.jpg

I have another on my chest that is almost impossible to take a photo of, it's a line from a poem i wrote done in white ink. it looks a bit like a branding. it did very much right after i got it done. now that i've had it for 6 months it's to where it looks like a faint scar.

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
you like cats dont you?

and i just wanted to add on to my last post that i chose a koi cause its just another symble for the samuri.

Last edited:

_Sam_

Eh, I'll play.
I've got a few here and there.

Probably my favorite:
100_0717.jpg

100_6445.jpg

Long story, but this is my best friend and I:
100_8287.jpg

another one with the best friend:
IMG_4763.jpg

another of my favorites, and kinda new:
IMG_4772.jpg

(colorful area hehe)
0627091308.jpg

I've also got this thingy on my back:
IMG_7830.jpg

please excuse the freakish tan line, I wore a weird tank top without sunscreen one day. and i still have that darned tan line. grrrr.

I've also got a sun and a moon, on opposite arms, but I cant find pics at the moment. Eventually, the sun, moon, and star thing will be tied into one big piece :)

that's it, i think. lol

Visit our friends