Diamonds

Ehatcher

Aww, what a sweet guy to want the best for his girl! If you're thinking about a certain "question" good luck to you!!!

yay, finally someone who gets what im talking about... Yes i do want the best for her... thats why i dropped $1800 on a ring. But DAMN!! it still doesnt explain why they are so expensive. It was torture handing the woman 18 $100 bills yesterday... thats a lot of money for quality geckos that went to something else!

LizMarie

I tried answering this earlier but my phone was acting up.

I can't speak for every woman but I like them because they're shiny, come in different sizes and colors, match anything and anyone and are great for any and every occasion.

:)

It's a great plus because all her friends that were telling her to leave you because your a cheap *astard and no good will now leave the both of you alone and see you in a brand new light, he he he.

Just be happy your not my boyfriend the engagement ring I'm looking at is around $42K if I find that nice, rich man! If I find a nice not so rich man I have a $10k one picked out but he can always upgrade to the $42k after a few years

:)

Did I tell you about my $6,000 wedding gown and million dollar destination wedding, too? lol....

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Here's the funny thing about being in love. When I was single (and 14) I picked out my dream ring. It was $676,000 and (still) the most gorgeous ring I've ever seen. Then I met Keith and fell in love. He could have given me a cracker jack ring and I would have said yes. He traded all of the jewelry he owned and paid all of the cash he had to get me a 1 carat solitaire and I still smile every day when I look at it. I have upgraded the setting several times over the years...hehe.

I guess diamonds aren't for everyone but for some girls there's not much better!

Eric, do we get to see a picture or so we have to wait until she says yes? Good for you on paying cash for it. I think starting a marriage with a huge ring payment every month is kinda silly.

Ehatcher

3 stone, princess cut, white gold, 1 carat total weight. It was graded F in clarity. Diamonds are out fo focus, camera kept focusing on the tips of the setting
DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Last edited:

Ehatcher

I bought it from Kays. I meant the color was graded an F, the clarity is VS1... I have no idea what these terms mean lol.

Thanks Rachel!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Very nice! Looks like you did get a good deal. The F is for the color (F is very good) the clarity should be VS or SI and then a number. I have a feeling she's going to say yes! LOL

*edit* With those specs you did get a good deal! Those are high quality diamonds. :)

LizMarie

Thats a beautiful ring now just hope she doesn't plop on to your computer and see this thread ,lol.. Good luck!

Visit our friends