Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

Khrysty

Bump...I mean, UPDATE!

We've only had one more person join since the last time I updated, but I wanted to bump the thread so that more people can see this before time runs out.

Please don't mind my incessant bumping over the next couple of days. I want everyone to have a chance to see this thread so we can make this the best Secret Santa exchange ever! :main_thumbsup:

Khrysty

Yep, but I'm still hoping for more. I just know people are going to see this thread after I send everyone their matches and they're going to be like "oh, that's a good idea.. I wish I'd seen this sooner" lol

P

Pickles457

C'mon People! theres gota be 5 more of you out there :main_yes:

SassyAbi

Come on peeps you dont want to miss out, there might be something you really want that you could end up getting. Wheres the christmas spirit. Only some hours left till closing!

Khrysty

Re-posting the rules so those who haven't seen this don't have to look for them

Secret Santa 2009

All members of GeckoForums are welcome--not just leopard gecko owners/breeders.
Sign-ups close TODAY at 11:59 p.m. CST

------------------------------------------------------------------

<<<<<RULES>>>>>
-Anyone in the world can join and international members are encouraged to sign up.
-If you are under the age of 18....PLEASE make sure you have parental/guardian permission. (I don't know how to enforce this, but I am trusting you all to be honest)
-You ARE allowed to ask for a gecko*
-Remember everyone has a budget, so make your list as wide as can be, and be sure to add affordable things as well
-Everyone who participates WILL both send, and receive gifts. Failure to send out a Secret Santa present will have consequences.**

That’s all! Have fun and spread the word!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are able to send a gecko and still want to remain private, I will talk with the recipient to set up a time and date.

To Sign Up: Send Me, Khrysty, the following information (in a PM)***
• The name you wish to be known as and delivered to by your Secret Santa.
• The Address at which you wish to receive your parcel.
• Your Christmas wish list
• If you’re willing to send out of the U.S. and/or World Wide.
• Whether you can send anything "special" or expensive (incubators, expensive thermostats, custom items, etc)
• and last but not least, so I can make sure, everyone has a chance to receive what they want, if you'd be able to give a gecko.

Sign-ups close TODAY at 11:59 p.m. CST

------
* Please only ask for a gecko if you have a gecko family of less than 5. This way, each person who has a small collection stands a greater chance of receiving a gecko.
**There have been problems with people not receiving their gifts in the past. As this is incredibly unfair, this WILL NOT happen this year.
-Secret Santa gifts should be delivered to the recipient by the end of December, at the very latest.
-If the gift is going to be later than that, the sender should contact me so I can tell the recipient (or the sender may tell the recipient directly).
-If I’m not contacted by the sender, I will contact them.
-Failure to send a gift by February 1st, will result in the list of people who went back on their promise being posted as a thread on GeckoForums. These people will be excluded from any future exchanges.
***I will keep all personal information between you, your Secret Santa, and me.

Additional notes:
Some people have asked for specific morphs of leopard gecko, or for crested geckos, ball pythons, etc. If you can give one of these, I really hope you will sign up. I'd like to make sure everyone gets what they really want this season.

Khrysty

All the PMs have been sent. If you notice any errors (like...I accidentally sent you your own list..) let me know immediately so I can correct it. :)

Visit our friends