Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

Khrysty

1) Find a box to ship in (can buy these at walmart or a dollar store for less than a dollar each
2) insert gift
3) crumple up newspaper to fill in all the gaps so the gift doesnt rattle or break or whatever
4) tape the box shut really well with packing tape
5) address the box
6) take it to your local post office

the end :)

M

mckyle

1) Find a box to ship in (can buy these at walmart or a dollar store for less than a dollar each
2) insert gift
3) crumple up newspaper to fill in all the gaps so the gift doesnt rattle or break or whatever
4) tape the box shut really well with packing tape
5) address the box
6) take it to your local post office

the end :)

Or just order online... :p

But that's the easy way out, of course:main_thumbsup:

biggiy05

Determination
Is anyone else anxious to see who their Secret Santa is? I know I am!

I'm picking up my recipients items this week and shipping them over. If I'm lucky they will be there by Christmas eve or a few days after Christmas.

erik

Gecko Newbie
Just check who visited your profile last :D hahaha, chances might be they checked out your profile to find out about you. Or stay away from your profile if you don't want to know...;)

mindgamer8907

AAAAHHHH!!!!! Excitement!!!!! I'm so ready for break and the SS.... poor choice of abbreviation but that's fine. My recipient hopefully enjoys the gift, but I've been unable to mail it.

Last edited:
M

mckyle

Got my gift today! A wonderful stack of books and a (looks like) handmade gecko! :)

Thanks to my Secret Santa, and Khrysty for organizing it all! :)

Angel

I ordered mine online since its in a different country was easier, hope it gets there soon , feel bad i cant wrap it up and stuff but figured this is easier. =)

biggiy05

Determination
I'll be meeting my Secret Santa who isn't really a secret anymore this Saturday to pick up something.:p Here's a hint.

It's alive!

Visit our friends