Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

LizMarie

My person was very simple and to the point so I might be able to do a little mix and matching to give them a little selection of stuff.

temec

What happens if the person asked for some stuff that you cannot afford... like the persons list i got only has stuff that is over $100

M

mckyle

What happens if the person asked for some stuff that you cannot afford... like the persons list i got only has stuff that is over $100

I would send a PM to Khrysty or your recipient asking for alternative gift choices in that case.

Khrysty

I ended up having to throw myself in the mix which means I get to send someone a gift too! I hope they like this...it's not exactly on their list, but...

SassyAbi

I sent mine tonight (ordered it from a website in the country they were in and sent it to their address this was the easiest way) They should get it Tues or Weds. My list was pretty simple too had a variety of things that are useeful and things that a wanted. I feel festive now :)

M

mckyle

Getting mine ordered tonight :) It's only one thing, but hopefully it'll be good enough ;)

Khrysty

OMG So excited! I'm working with my BF on his secret santa gift. Totally going to be the coolest thing ever. My person's going to have a pretty rockin gift too. Yay Christmas!

erik

Gecko Newbie
IT was so exciting to receive a PM with the list while I was on family weekend. I checked email on my phone and it brightened my already great weekend! :) MY present will make a looooong trip!

Visit our friends