Show off Your tats!

paulnj

Very nice work you aquire this weekend Mel and Keith!!!!! New time I get to YOUston area, I will surely be visiting to check out that great ink in person Y'all :)

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
paulnj said:
Very nice work you aquire this weekend Mel and Keith!!!!! New time I get to YOUston area, I will surely be visiting to check out that great ink in person Y'all :)
:main_thumbsup: Be warned, if you visit us you go back home with fresh ink!

paulnj

Works for me ;) I'm thinking maybe a glass of milk with a bag of chips ahoy next to it. Gotta be original and keep them guessing right?:main_laugh:

goReptiles

Mel, I figure it will have more of a floppy look once shaded.

May I ask why the skinny pig? It's cute but random. Ha.

rhino43grr

HERE WE GO STEELERS
it looked kinda evil haha...

i wanted to get one for my friend that died in a car accident the day i graduated from high school for a long time, a celtic cross with angel wings between my shouderblades and even drew out the design myself but never had the disposable income to do it... oh well.

two of my friends have scrolls on their shoulders with some of the lyrics from a killswitch engage song as memoriams that look pretty good too

S

S-K

Hm...I think I can play this game...

From old to new-

First one:
P4100093.jpg

Second one:
NSVStartat.jpg

Third one:
hearttat.jpg

Fourth one:
PonandZitat.jpg

Fifth one:
P1280323.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
paulnj said:
Who draws up these designs you get, they are simply amazing (as is the dude behind the gun)

That would be Clint Leifeste http://www.myspace.com/texasfriedcmfl. I envy his ability to turn my not so cool ideas (ie. a Dutch/Indian theme) into something really cool. Keith has known him for about 15 years and he's been tattooing me for almost 3. He just moved to a shop (I 45 Ink) 8 miles away from us so we've seen him 5 times already this month. lol

dmward

Big Dumb Bear
Here is my Guardian Angel. For my mother who's been looking out forme since I was 18 months old! I want to have some background added around it. I was unsure when my guy Gregg did it. Now he's in jail for awhile so I gotta wait. :)

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
just found this thread and know i'ts been a awhile since anyone postes but wanted to share mine too:D:D:D

I love Tattoo's everyone's pic i saw, has really great tat's!!!!

This is my "Rose That Grew From Concrete"
r.jpg

Dragon on my right hip area ( in the front)
d-1.jpg

My other Dragon My "Protector" That was a cover up of a OLD...FADED dragon
d2.jpg

And Thses are my cherry Blossoms That represetent that represent Transcience of Life (in japan) (unfinished) cover up of another OLD....FADED dragon tattoo
cb.jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
doug, that is the cooles angel tattoo ive ever seen. it gave me an idea for a new one my self. amber, those sides are great looking. i love cherry blossom tattoos that, and i think theyre ever better when theyre done with the correct meanings behind it

Last edited:

Amber7399

Fab~u~lous!
Thank you guys , but i can only take credit for displaing the art. and my meaning behind them ;)

Mel&Keith said:
Can't wait to see how those cherry blossoms turn out!
Yea me too :main_yes: i'm excited to have them finished.... not so much for siting there for ever! the outline itself was 3hours but will post pics when they are completed

Jeanne said:
Me too! I LOVE Flower Tattoos
The funny thing i'm not really so much into flowers...(Really LOVE dragons.)but they both have singifcant meaning to me is the only reason i have flowers at all :)

Visit our friends