Show off Your tats!

Valley Reptiles

This is my newest one
new654.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
When Pigs Fly

Just finished this one today!!! I asked for a flying pig and that's what I got. LOL It has a cape made from a bed sheet stolen off of a clothes line and jets flying behind it. It's on the inside of my Dutch Buffalo arm. We just have a little background left to tie it all together. Both tattoos were done by Clint Leifeste (CMFL).

Flying Pig
pigcollage.jpg

Dutch Buffalo on the outside of that arm before we started the pig (for reference)
pan.jpg

That is pretty awesome. I get to live vicariously through you guys.. Haven't gotten a new tattoo in quite a while. :(

EDIT: I just saw the piglet sucking on the teet.. Thats a really nice part of the tattoo.

N

NyxsMomma

I only have two tats but here they are (the fish is most recent-not even a year old- and the initials were done when I was 18 (im 2 months away from turning 25 so I'd say for a house done/home made needle-guitar string it still looks pretty good):

l_1c936ec67ec63e9958a994530f445e50.jpg

l_995a2ba914878ac30b00927f81f98e77.jpg

All healed fishy (it's a mix between a koi and gold fish, couldn't decide on one so I had it make it into both):
l_142d39be0d5d8c25704b33d865b2bc8c.jpg

One my left shoulder I want to get this done for my ferret who passed away...found the image online and just photo shopped the name and other little details:
l_c6b34af8a506de47fe76dcea744e9317.jpg

Thanks for viewing!:main_thumbsup:

S

SubNoiZe

across the width of my back and about 6-8 inches wide is my daughter's constellation, but I don't have a decent photo of it handy. I'll get my wife to take a pic and I will add it soon.

my second is unfinished, but it is a scene from my (and my daughter's) favorite book, Where The Wild Things Are. It should be finished in the next month or so (my artist lives 3 hours away):

tat1.jpg

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I have 4 total, but I only have 2 in my photobucket account right now.

This one is on my wrist. It was done locally.:
_DSC00021.jpg

This is my newest one on my shoulder. It was done at Deluxe Tattoo in Chicago.:
tattoo2.jpg

tattoo-4.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

My other ones are a butterfly on one ankle, and dolphins swimming around a heart on my other ankle. I've had the first one for almost 13 years now. I can't wait to get another one.:D

This is my husbands new one. It was also done at Deluxe Tattoo.:
jessetattoo.jpg

D

downthebeatenpath

1s07pd.jpg

Here is mine, done by Ty Pallotta at Premium Blend. I'm hoping to get an eyelash viper on my arm when I get some more money.

D

downthebeatenpath

paulnj said:
awesome! NJ and a pine barrens treefrog ... sweet!

Yeah they are probably one of my favorite frogs, I wish they were not endangered I would love to keep a few ;)

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Everybody's tats are very awesome :D Kristi, I love yours but your husband's newest one is freakin' badass!!!

I have been putting off posting my tat because it's really nothing special compared to everyone else's.. I can't wait to get another one though, this thread makes me want to go out and get one as soon as I can!

My tat originally started out as just a clipart image that I picked. Typical tribal tat on the lower back. This pic is a little bright, but you get the idea:
tat.jpg

After a year of having it, I decided that I wanted it to be a little more original since there's probably thousands of people with the same clipart. A buddy of mine drew a copy of what was already there, and then I drew what I wanted to be around it, adding more tribal, and this is how it looks today, 4 years later:
tat2.jpg

Mike actually just got his first tattoo relatively recently. It's nothing extravagant, just my name. We have never been the type to want to tattoo names on either one of us, but he wanted a special way to show me how committed he was while I was gone on vacation. I was shocked to say the very least, but I figure, why not? I'm in this for the long haul anyway, I love him so very much and it's a reminder of my commitment to him as well :D
tat3.jpg

Last edited:
B

barbiegirl

Wow, first I want to say what great tatts and piercings everyone has. I only have 2 tatts, (want to get 2 more but my husband doesn't like tats or piercings). I have 1 nose ring, got it this past November, 3 earrings in my left ear and 1 upper cartilage piercing, and 2 in my right ear. I want to get a tragus in my left and a nape piercing. For those of you that don't know what a nape piercing is, its a barbell in the back of the neck, in the nape of the neck.

My first tattoo done 14 years ago.
bird.jpg

My second tattoo done 2 years ago. Sorry for the bad picture, I had to take it myelf. Its hard to take a pic of your own back. :main_laugh: lol It was taken the next morning.
tattoo007.jpg

masyga11

This is my newest one that I just got a couple of weeks ago. (just click on the pictures to see them bigger)

This picture was taken outside with no flash.

Here is my other one. (Pictures are of when it was first done)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Kelentari

[/QUOTE] barbiegirl:
My second tattoo done 2 years ago. Sorry for the bad picture, I had to take it myelf. Its hard to take a pic of your own back. :main_laugh: lol It was taken the next morning.
tattoo007.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow! I have that same dragon on my leg (Amy Brown ftw)--he's just without the fairy and mushroom. When I first got him done, he looked pretty much awful. It was an impulsive decision while on vacation. Yeah, never again...When I got home, I had my artist fix him for me. Later on, we added a tree and a crazy#*% sky. Anyway, I'll post a pic of it tonight when I get off work (if I don't get lazy/forget).

Last edited:

Visit our friends