Show off Your tats!

Baysidegeckos

Baysidegeckos.com
Here's mine, ots on the other side of my forearm, l ike the top that says "Mr.Smith" thats my last name, but i dont like the tat below that another guy did. The guy that did the Mr. Smith moved b4 i could get the bottom part added, so another guy did the botton and messed it up it says "EST 1987 BLS" this guy sucks at Tattoos, he needs to loose his license! LOL i am mean.

note: u cant see the shadowing in the Mr.Smith in this pic!

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
My latest Tattoo, by Melody and Keith's artist, Clint. It's on my inside left ankle:

IMG_3709.jpg

WIP (Work in progress):

IMG_3707.jpg

Clint and I:

IMG_3710.jpg

paulnj

Very nice work there Jeanne and I love that HK MP5KA5 on the shirt he's wearing :main_thumbsup: :main_lipsrsealed:

JGoslee

Sweet looking tats everyone!

I only have 2 tats. On my left arm I have a clockwork orange piece and on my right arm I have a celtic band that I drew.

memoose.jpg

Here's a better pic of the celtic band. I had a torn bicep muscle in this pic so please excuse the giant bruise.

arm.jpg

JGoslee

paulnj said:
Torn biceps are a big ouchy Jesse!!! Great job on the keltic band:main_thumbsup:
The torn bicep didn't hurt to bad but it was a real pain because I couldn't go to the gym or do anything physical for 6 months.

goReptiles

Christmas present... :) My boyfriend and I went to the tattoo shop Jan 3rd for our X-mas. It was late, yes, but it was out appointment date... He got his skull finished after two long years of looking at an outline, and I got my APBT outline. Sorry the picture is a little rough, kinda hard taking a picture of your back shoulder. :-/ I'll probably get it shaded this summer, it's too cold to get a tattoo in a tank top again. Not sure if I like the ear, though. It's supposed to be floppy, but you have to look close. Right now it can go either or, so I'll probably get it fixed when I get it worked on again.

apbtlt1.jpg

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We just got back from a tattoo convention in Austin and I'm super excited about the work we got done!

Keith is finishing his sleeves and is 95% done with his left arm now. The Sugar Skull and Candle (inner elbow or "ditch") were done by Elmo, apx. 5 hours -
SugarSkull.jpg

I got a Skinny Pig (breed of Hairless Guinea pig) tattooed on my thigh by Jeff Ensminger, apx. 8hrs, and it won Tattoo of the Day! And because I know someone will ask: there's no explanation for the tooth brush.
SkinnyPig.jpg

T

The Sunset Gang

Mel and Keith, all of you tattoos completely amaze me. I love them all!

Visit our friends