Show off Your tats!

scl363

Very nice tattoo's everybody !:main_thumbsup: here is mine i need to go get it touched up again

tattoo005fs7.gif

goReptiles

finally got it 05/25. few spots need to be touched up (the 'c', 'a', and 'e' in particular), but i'm getting that done when i go back to get my outline of chance. i'm doing that when i get my puppy from moe (the tattoo artist); he's studding out his male, and getting half the litter.

picvo9.jpg

giantkeeper

Morph Freak!
I have completed full sleeves, and we are working on my back now. I have a great artist in Scottsdale Arizona who has done most of my work.

Mark Dicarlo (Wisemagic Tattoo)

My back
backpiece.jpg

Please forgive the top part of my back, that was a flash piece I had done like 8 years ago...it will go through a complete transformation ;O)~

we will be completing the whole piece here shortly. We are hoping in time for the July Pomona CA tattoo convention.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
robin said:
is it close to your errmm cloaca?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhHAHaHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHh

I never saw that before... Oh that is a good one.. i hurt now..

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We haven't been around much because we've been too busy getting tattooed! LOL This is all work that's been done in the last 2 weeks -

Keith's poison girl by Johnny Jackson at Texas Body Art:

7-20-07K.jpg

Finally got background added to my chest and shoulders by CMFL also at TBA:

TattooCon013.jpg

Lucky 13 (for our anniversary) on Keith's arm by Cleen Rock One:

TattooCon007.jpg

and on my leg:

TattooCon002.jpg

and a dismembered cheerleader on my other leg by CMFL:

TattooCon142.jpg

paulnj

Those so rock! That cheerleader is some amazing work and oh snap! look at the gauge on those plug in your ears!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Grinning Geckos said:
Sweet new tats guys! The cheerleader is a bit disturbing.

LOL...anyone tell you the new background matches your eyes, Melody?

LOL Yeah, I always tend to have glowing evil eyes in pictures.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
chris, i cant wait to see that. im a big fan of "themed" tattoos that cover alot. meaning...... how the ones on your arms, match the ones on your back.
mel, and kieth, thats some darn nice work. i love the cheerleeder, and the 13 on kieths arm.

goReptiles

Those are pretty cool looking! You pull off the higher gauge much better than I would. I stopped at 0. Looks good.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Thanks, I stopped at 5/8" about 3 years ago. I felt like any bigger would we too big. The bonus to stopping at a zero is that if you decide you don't want them anymore you may not have to go the plastic surgery route to make them smaller.

goReptiles

Very true. I didn't plan on going that big. Planned on stopping at 6 or 8, but kept find jewelry I liked. Ha... Oops... Luckily the job I have doesn't care. Bc I have three other ear piercings besides my 0's. But yea, the 5/8" fit you very well.

Visit our friends