Show off Your tats!

giantkeeper

Morph Freak!
goReptiles said:
Very true. I didn't plan on going that big. Planned on stopping at 6 or 8, but kept find jewelry I liked. Ha... Oops... Luckily the job I have doesn't care. Bc I have three other ear piercings besides my 0's. But yea, the 5/8" fit you very well.

I stopped at 4 years ago, and when I finally took them out, my ears went back to normal...well sort of, I started with having them pierced with a 10 gauge needle..that is one BIG needle...lol

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
man, you guys are lucky, and well i guess you girls dont have to worry about it. im at an 8 right now, and my girlfriend said if i went any bigger, she would cut me off from.....well you know. but im going to try and get it to a 4 with out her noticing. hahahahaha

paulnj

I took the 8's from my tongue and nipples in september when I started to grow up. The tragus's were only 12's and ahhh..... well I took all of them out :main_lipsrsealed: Still have ink, but only 30 hours worth or so :main_thumbsup:

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
Here is my one and only tat
liptattoo012.jpg

and davids matching one
liptattoo014.jpg

This pic shows most of my piercings.
new011.jpg

since then, i took my septum to a 6g [after 12g, i only ever wore retainers], and then took it out, and now it has almost completely closed up, my ears are at a 0g and a 4 in each ear, and the conch piercings I took out, but I am going to get them dermal punched at an 8mm. I also have my tongue, which is an 8g, and my nipples are both at a 10g. I have had my nostrils pierced 15+ times, and I have a ton of other "retired" piercings, including my helix and anti tregis.

paulnj

You go girl! BTW... Lips tend to fade so I here, but I sure hope the meaning of them doesn't :)

My last piercing I got was in 94 and my nipples were done when I was 16( 1987) by WILD BILL(http://www.pleasurable.com/) in his kitchen where he started. He recently passed away and it suprises me he lived this long .. he truely was a WILD guy ;)

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
yea, mine faded away the next day :( davids is still clear and readable tho! and were still together :p I dont mean to make you feel old, but in 1987 i was 3 hahaha

paulnj

Just think Tamara, If not for people like me, all you younger rebellious types would get plenty more negativity from the "normal" people ;)

I stopped going swimming at my pool due to all the stares, now it's no big deal if you look like this(a kid I used to see when I was fishing locally)

1125clint640.jpg

He was one of the most intelligent people I ever spoke with too.

goReptiles

i love the vertical lip piercings! i wish i had the guts to get a facial piercing... i just can't do it. I'll stick to ears, tongue, and covered places.

giantkeeper said:
I stopped at 4 years ago, and when I finally took them out, my ears went back to normal...well sort of, I started with having them pierced with a 10 gauge needle..that is one BIG needle...lol

I feel ya. I had my third lobe repierced through the original hole with a 12g, couldn't find a 10g. I figured I'd stretch it anyway, so why not. It was done without lube through scar tissue. That was fun! *rolls eyes*. I'll eventually stretch it to a 10g. I'm a tad ocd, and have a problem with evens and 12 isn't even (it is but it's not a flat number). I fought with myself at 2's until I finally broke and bought a pair of 0 guages for my bottom hole. I've thought about going back to 2's, but I know it won't last.

0g10g12gconchtx0.jpg

please excuse the irritation in my conch. i'm currently working on that. if i can get it to heal properly, i plan on getting another conch above that one. (the other ear is identical because again i'm a tad ocd)

Last edited:

paulnj

That image is about 4 years old. He surely has plenty more by now. He wore a plate on his mouth and sewed it on with the piecing holes when he hosted raves(his only job at the time)

BTW... That's a solid rod going cheek to cheek I do believe(if not he usually had one in)

Last edited:

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
paulnj said:
He was one of the most intelligent people I ever spoke with too.
I think that one thing that has lost and overlooked is that some of the smartest people in the world are insane or border line insane and "normal people" do not understand them.

Shrinks for years have known that the almost insane tend to be the most intelligent people on the planet.

Some poeple think its nuts, tacky, insane, a lack of class etc to get tats and piercings while others think its nothing more than expression.

I just like to be me, tats and all, maybe Im stupid, maybe Im not, I tend to think the latter.

goReptiles

I agree. Most people tend to look at outward appearance and assume the worst. I've never had the problem because I only have one tattoo, but I've seen friends get followed at stores becuase of their tattoos, thinking they would steal. But, in reality they wouldn't do that anymore, as they've grown up, and inside their super smart and great people.

paulnj

Seriously Wendy, If a blind man had a conversation with Clint, he would think he was talking to a scholar(not a high school drop out ) . Most people shy away from those who are not like them, which I think is a shame. Just because a person is "different" doesn't mean they are bad, lower class, undesirable or unworthy of a conversation or simple hello.

I judge nobody without first getting to know them, but I am one of those highly intelligent non "normal" guys.

Last edited:

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Paul, I know a couple of people like that too, they are just down right damn scary smart and because of the way they look and or dress not many people will ever give them a chance and thats just plain sad.

Im one of those borderline insane, some shrinks have said Im actually insane, one said I was too smart for my own good, one said I was borderline genius which caused me to be insane. Heck, I am one of the smartest people I know, I just tend to do some stupid things lol

paulnj

YOU TOO ;) I tutored trig/ calc in 10th grade as I took them and got a 1480 on my SAT's in 11th grade. I never did home work or showed up to many classes out of boredom, yet aced every test. I graduated in 1989 with 7 tattoos and 4 non ear piercings and mastered the enterance exam for the military too.

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
yeah I was weird too, I did go to classes in high school but I also started community college at night when I was 12 part because my mom had to take night classes and part because she was able to prove to the school that I was not offered the classes I needed to advance my education. By the time I was a senior I only had 2 classes to graduate then study hall and guidance office volunteer so I could get my 4 hours a day in and then went to work.

I loved Community college when I got out of high school, I never went to class and passed with flying colors.

Police academy was a drain, there was an all out rule that if you missed more than I think 5 classes in the 9 months you were out, so that sucked that I had to go to every single class.

Visit our friends