Show off Your tats!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Here is an updated picture of my side piece, all the flowers and leaves are colored in. I am going back this Thursday to have it extended up my back, over my shoulder, and onto my chest :) I know, I know.... I am OUT OF CONTROL! But, it's ok :) I could have worse habits :) And, he still needs to put the dots in the flowers and color the stems on the inside of these flowers, and fix a few leaves.

I really stink at taking pictures, I assure you it looks much better in person.

l_16384d9fd99ddaec0b4828e12fadc9ff.jpg

l_1480ff3a3dabbc968d3d8cc54867ee24.jpg

l_a986da4db11dc4122e1e63b5ad689b80.jpg

BalloonzForU

I put this is the Ball Python section more as a joke and forgot to put it in this thread.

These pics were taken about an hour after the work was done, this past Monday. The redness has gone down but it's still healing so I'll take some updated pics in about two weeks. If you see me at Tinley don't hug me too tight!!! For those of you who don't know what I look like.... if it's warm enough you'll only have to look for this tat.
picture_6784_op_800x600.jpg

Here's the original image of Artemis and the image that I use in our logo.

655933.jpg

The upward angle of the pic distorts her head, in these last two pics, but the flash was not playing nice. It's a good thing I have to go back in for a second sitting as he will need to fix her pupils....LOL
picture_6786_op_800x600.jpg

picture_6789_op_800x600.jpg

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
haha, it wasnt really that bad. it took about an hour and half, and it was all the last 10 mins. during the last part (the big X under my arm pit that was the last 10 mins) i was ready to just call it quits

paulnj

Damb girl, that is way larger than I thought! Looks great, but does it go much farther into your pant line? No need to prove it, a simple answer will do ;)

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
paulnj said:
does it go much farther into your pant line? No need to prove it, a simple answer will do ;)

No, but it will be going over my shoulder and onto my chest :) And, I am adding a Hummingbird on my chest, and 3 butterflies along the flowers, then I will be done with it :)

paulnj

Hummingbird huh, I think a broud-billed hummingbird would look great if you can get the artist to draw one up.

Yeah, I am a birder too

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
paulnj said:
Hummingbird huh, I think a broud-billed hummingbird would look great if you can get the artist to draw one up.

Yeah, I am a birder too

He is drawing one up for me, along with the butterflies, not sure what kind it is, I found one I liked on line and he is working his mojo with it ;) I am going on there on tuesday to have the outline done

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
holy crap jeanne thats awsome. and yes i am a whimp lol but it wasnt the pain that made me want to quit, it just started to get soooooo anoying and a little painfull but mostly anoying. and the band is mushroomhead

Visit our friends