Show off Your tats!

FelanMoira

berra292 said:
n
Bild001.jpg

I LOVE THIS IGUANA!

paulnj

4 jeanne

Here's one of my thighs I just snapped quickly while checking out you rock'in rib piece(just think of the ink our children would have.....hahaha :main_lipsrsealed: )

rightthigh1360.jpg

Quite aged, since it was done in 1991 at a ripe age of 20 :p

paulnj

Wow , it's been awhile since I have seen a person so heavily inked! The last person that inked I ran into was Paul Lawrence (The Enigma) in of all places... shop rite in branchburg NJ at 11 PM or so about 3 years ago.

S

StinaKSU

is that the shop rite on 22?...steve and I were there last week...lol You know we oughtta hang out some time...we live so close

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
paulnj said:
you rock'in rib piece

Thank You :) I am hoping to have a dragon done on my left side next year, or I may just stick with a flower theme, ya right, I WANT A BIG DRAGON!

paulnj said:

Very cool!

paulnj said:
(just think of the ink our children would have.....hahaha :main_lipsrsealed: )

They would come out talking REAL funny and fully tattood at birth, COOL!

paulnj

StinaKSU said:
is that the shop rite on 22?...steve and I were there last week...lol You know we oughtta hang out some time...we live so close

Sure is, I used to work there as the night crew chief 11pm - 7:30am. Too much BS, so back to treework and 3X the cash ;)

S

StinaKSU

haha...nice... it is a nice shoprite though...lol

maybe I should tell my neighbor about you.......so next time he goes to cut down a tree he doesn't risk his life doing it EXTREMELY stupidly...the guy cut a VERY tall tree down from the BOTTOM and then it fell into another tree and he just kept cutting chunks out from the bottom.....we were waiting for it to fall the other way and land on top of him.....

paulnj

Get a picture of the damage he does if he tries it again ;) To be honest removing trees from the roof or off you car is funb and pays good due to the insurance CO paying too :)

My brother lives just off the flemington cirle off 12 and is a tree climber by trade(we work together)

B

BamsMom

I don't have any pictures of my tattoos...maybe I'll take some and put them up. I do have a picture of my sternum piercing though!

l_2f05eed9cf54b27750854b2f684a696c.jpg

A

ALGeckos

I went to the San Francisco Tattoo Expo at the Cow Palace in August 2006 and... even though I didn't get my tat done there... I found a shop I liked in Haight/Ashbury, set an appointment for a few days later, and got it done!

This is my 1st and only set, which was done by Jose Rodriguez of Soul Patch Tattoo in SF.

tat14.jpg

tat13.jpg

~ Aimee

bleeding_sarcasm

Rockstar
Wow, that looks like some really great work, love the tat! I really wanted to go to that expo, but then I heard they charged admission, and I didnt have the $$ for any new mods :p

B

BamsMom

Ok, so I decided to post a picture of my tattoo. This is my latest one, I'm going to finish it in two weeks. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, unfortunetely this picture is from my phone so it doesn't show the detail.

securedownload-1-1.jpg

Visit our friends