Sunglow values

trizzypballr

Im curious how much everyone would consider these 2 sunglows being worth?

Male, 34 grams

Picture_137.jpg

Female, 31 grams

Picture_136.jpg

Last edited:
R

Rufus

Now, I know I'm going to be wrong, but I'd like to say anywhere from 60-150??

R

Rufus

TripleMoonsExotic said:
I bid...$300! ;)
There you go :D

Btw how much is an adult female blizzard worth? I seen a import from a local breeder at our pet store for 99 bucks.

trizzypballr

Ive seen breeding size female blizzards go for $40 at shows, Ive seen adult blazing blizzards (albino blizzards) go for $100, so thats alittle steep

DanTheFireman

TripleMoonsExotic said:
I bid...$300! ;)
Of course, if you want a "Hatch Certificate" the price will be triple that. The neat thing about the second one is that it doesn't seem like there will be much more dark area coming in.

snared99

Luxurious Leopards
Just out of curiosity did you temp your cages? Trempers will decrease in color in low temps. ALso when they arrived was the heat pack warm?? Shooting in the dark here but the second one looks like a "chocolate albino"= results of temps.

trizzypballr

LOL, alot of people are posting comments, but no prices:p and btw pat the cage temps are around 90-92 on the hot side, she was origionally a chocolate, but she arrived darker so im guessing she might have gotten alittle cold on the ride

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
The male is pretty nice, depending on his colors when he was purchased or the colors when you sell him...I think $300-400 would be decent. If he were to be sold right now, I agree with Steph, $300 sounds just right to me. As for the female, you said she was a chocolate. It usually seems that brighter is always better and a desirable trait for hybinos/sunglows. She hasn't fully filled in and she has some darker spots but I'm sure she has some nice potential with that male. A brighter photo of the female might help with guessing, but somewhere around $200 seems decent to me.

trizzypballr

ok guys, got some better pics:) Better camera and actually used a backround:)

DSC05486.jpg

DSC05483.jpg

What would you consider their value to be now with the better pics?

bittner_344

www.theurbanreptile.com
i am thinking still the same. 400$ ish for the fist one( in wich i really like) and about 200$ ish for the second one.
-brett

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Hey were working on that pose.... it must be some sort of hypnotic trance. Anyway definately 300 for the first and around 200 for the second.

Visit our friends