Sunglow values

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
craig, please dont take this as me doubting you, or anything like that. i just have a question for you. this is not to be taken with attitude, or in any bad way shape or form, this is only my curiosity. when you look at your photos the tail and body are pretty close to the same color. but when you look at brandons, there is a major contrast in the color. do you think that is becasue of the weather?

B

Brian O

I have made a few purchases from TUG over the past few years. Every time the gecko showed up looking great and started eating immediately.
There was one instance where I had a problem which was not his fault. He not only fixed it but went to great lengths to ensure my satisfaction.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Thank you Craig, for taking time to post on this thread. On behalf of GeckoForums.net, we hope that this issue can be resolved between you and the buyer amicably for the benefit of all parties.

For the rest of us, let's all take note that if problems of this nature arise between sellers and buyers, that the courtesy and benefit be given to try and resolve them together before letting them escalate to a public forum.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Amen Marcia... And I have recieved many geckos from Craig and they arrived great and have been prolific breeders. Craig is a stand-up guy with a stand-up business. He can work out anything and make sure that both parties become and stay happy. He is always willing to talk to anyone in a very respectful way. He will go to great measures to ensure everyones happiness. Also, when it comes to certain breeders being able to sell animals for more money than others it is simple. When you buy an Urban Gecko you are also paying for a name. Urbans are known to keep color and breed very well with many clutches. Breeders spend a lot of there time trying to make a name like this. They work to be known for good business practices, good geckos, and overall a good name. We are still working on this but it is coming along. As for Craig Stewart he is here to make everyone he deals with happy. Let them work it out believe me they will and everyone will be happy once again.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Golden Gate Geckos said:
For the rest of us, let's all take note that if problems of this nature arise between sellers and buyers, that the courtesy and benefit be given to try and resolve them together before letting them escalate to a public forum.
AMEN!

trizzypballr

I talked to Craig again today. He offered me a $300 refund, which I accepted. Once again I would like to make it a point that I in no way ment to demean Craig or his business, I simply posted to ask what people felt the value of the geckos were. I am sorry for any problems this thread has created.

Craig Stewart

Thanks for all the comments...

Thanks again to everyone that provided comments and feedback we greatly appreciate it. Our resolution with Brandon regarding this situation should not be perceived as an omission of fault on our behalf but rather a sign of good faith. There were circumstances surrounding this situation that made our Buyers Assurance Program void. Case closed!

On a more positive note we are expecting to introduce some interesting projects to the marketplace this year so I look forward to sharing photos with you all when the hatching begins. Take care and all the best!!!

Best regards,

Craig Stewart
The Urban Gecko
Tel: 905 264-5557
E-mail: [email protected]

Visit our friends