Do I get this gecko? Or not?

JordanAng420

Unfortunately the new owner isn't me. And i'm really P.O.'ed. Especially since this was my present to myself to make up for such a crappy hatchling rate this year and last. :(

robin

sounds like someone snaked it, sent the money first or offered a higher price (which isnt kosher)

JordanAng420

That's exactly what happened, Robin. I had that gecko, but was going to pay later that evening, when TJ came home, so I could tell him first. By then, he was already gone.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
So you had worked out the deal with the seller, and then they sold it out from under you before you could pay? Not cool.

robin

if you had a deal with the seller and they sold it out from under you. that is uncool. if the seller sold it to another person (after making a deal with you) because someone offered them more money, NOT cool.

chances are the buyer of that gecko posted in this thread and snaked it NOT cool

gixxer3420

My intentions weren't to make you feel bad if i did I'm sorry. In my opinion there was nothing special about that gecko. I wish I had bought it I would give you the gecko.

Last edited:

robin

if i was selling the gecko, made a deal to a potential buyer. they told me the money would be there by 10pm and i agreed. i would stick to it. if 10pm came and went i would send one email asking if they still wanted it and if by morning i had yet to get any money or a response i would sell to another person. i am in no hurry to sell a $30 gecko that 4632763864823 people have inquired about because if the first deal falls through you still have 4632763864822 people wanting it and willing and able to pay for it.

gixxer3420

Anytime i didnt mean to sound like an @@# it really just came out wrong. Thats the thing i hate about typing words instead of being in front of the person and talking. Sometime they just come out wrong.

Visit our friends