Hybrid animals...

Ian S.

I heard that some Russian,(Soviet Union) scientist tried to hybridize humans with species of ape, orangutan, and babboon for some kind of super army of dung flingers! "Saw it on monsterquest" I completely & totaly disagree with that call but hybridized pythons, lizards such are very cool. As for as "what happens to the hybridized animals when changing hands" unknowingly??? I say Come on now!! The physical difference is apt to be immense and the buyer should do at least a little homework. LOL

Last edited:

BSM

Has anyone tried mixing leopards with AFTs? If it could be done the albino crosses could be amazing. An amel fat tail mixed with a really cool leo? I'm sorry, but I'd love to see that.

I think we have enough albino types and you never know maybe they are compatible if they can mix. When i had my jaguar carpet i also thought it would be cool to cross it with my pinstripe or albino ball python but i didnt want to bother as i was never much of a snake guy anyways.

OneFootedAce

when you breed subspecies say a fasciolatis (or however you spell it) and an afghanicus together that is sub species cross. just like breeding a boa constrictor constrictor to a boa constrictor imperetor.

breeding a burm (Python molurus bivittatus) to a ball (python reginus) is a hybrid just like crossing a carpet python with a green tee python.

oh man the carpet x GTP hybrids are AMAZING!!

Visit our friends