Hybrid animals...

Olimpia

La Española
I didn't mean crossing different breeds, I meant crossing a german shepherd with a wolf, or a domestic cat with a wild species. These are different species but they're close enough to be able to breed with each other.

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
I didn't mean crossing different breeds, I meant crossing a german shepherd with a wolf, or a domestic cat with a wild species. These are different species but they're close enough to be able to breed with each other.

I see what you mean now, my mistake.

you say you do not sell them but what about if you get tired of them or you get old and no longer can care for them. where do they go? off to some other person who may not be as safe or credible or would they be euthanized to keep from getting into the wrong hands?

get old.....well im not even 30, so i think im ok....from what i hear that might not live as long as a pure bred gecko.....i dont know if this is true and cant find much info. Only time will tell, if it came time that i had to...it would be someone i know and trust....

jaja ... ¿qué es eso??? Yo no escribo en español. entrada negativa debe venir al hablar de este tema porque la mayoría de nosotros no quiero este tipo de reptiles en las manos equivocadas ... los que están en esto por dinero, debe ser el amor y la pasión por los reptiles no la codicia.

jaja...what is that??? I dont write in spanish. negative input should come up when talking about this subject because most of us dont want these type of reptiles in the wrong hands...those that are in this for money, should be the love and passion for reptiles not greed.

sorry..lp

Si de eso. Tu sigue intentando sacar mezclas de colores intensos y ignora a los demas. Aqui tienden ser un poco... como lo pongo? Conservadores? jaja Es lo unico que no me gusta de este forum - cuando alguien saca algun poyecto nunca visto la gente tiende a decir cosas negativas.

translation:
If that. You keep trying to get rich colors and mixtures of ignoring others. Here they tend to be a little ... as I put it? Conservatives? jaja is the only thing I dislike about this forum - when someone brings Draft programs never seen any people tend to say negative things.

ElapidSVT

lolwut?
well, when the seller is philippe de vosjoli...
www.giantgeckos.com
he gave me a copy of his book, written with frank fast and allen repashy where i read about the 'hybrids' that are being created.

who can you trust if not the 3 most knowledgable rhac guys on the planet?
:main_laugh:

ok they are sold by and advertised as hybrid , so it's true. :main_rolleyes:

Last edited:

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
I disagree with hybridizing in general, but there are some good looking ones out there. I do like the look of the Borneo Bateater (I think it's a Burm x Retic Hybrid if I remember correctly). That is one awesome looking constrictor.

robin

well, when the seller is philippe de vosjoli...
www.giantgeckos.com
he gave me a copy of his book, written with frank fast and allen repashy where i read about the 'hybrids' that are being created.

who can you trust if not the 3 most knowledgable rhac guys on the planet?
:main_laugh:

isnt that nice he gave you a book.

i got mine as a gift from Kelli Hammack :D i love you kelli!

i dont care what he calls them.

robin

No les prestes atencion! jaja Los bebes que tienes en tu pagina son bastante geniales. Tu haz tu cosa y no dejes que estos bobos te maten el poyecto :D

olimpia, i can read spanish. if you have something to say to (or rather about. calling name ie) the rest of the people in this thread, say it in english :D

Visit our friends