Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

rawson5084

Thank You so much Khrysty even though your beautiful creation gave me a heart attack a few minutes ago. The gecko looks so much like Lana that I thought she had escaped and was sitting on my desk until I looked a little closer, lmao.

Picture054.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

That is so cool!!!

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
Ok.. They are amazing!

A repti shelter!
pPETS-3762785t400.jpg

Which is freezing right now because its like 2 degrees outside.

An exo terra hide... like this.
Photo108.jpg

A reptile probe thermometer.
A small canister of cricket food from flukers and some high calcium gel water for them also flukers!

Amazing. :D It is all going to be put to such great use! :D

Haha! You're welcome! =P

=] I love Secret Santa!

temec

still have no idea if my recipient has gotten theirs yet.... I sent it on the 22nd but, it may still be in the mail due to the busyness

Northstar Herp

Rhacs and Uros, oh boy!!!
Maybe next year we should do a "I got it!" thread, and make it part of the deal that we post in it when we get the goods.

My person should have received their stuff almost a week ago and I haven't heard anything either, but it is the holidays and folks probably have better things to do than sit on the computer. I don't... but maybe some folks do. :)

Srt14292

Est; 1992
I sent mine out long before xmas, and still have no idea whether it arrived yet, and im still being patient with royal mail to deliver my SS's stuff.

Ratman667

I got mine in today! I got an exo-terra hide, a hid with two attached food bowls, calcium and a card.

Unfortunatly, the exo-terra hide was damaged in transport, but it's nothing a little superglue and sand paper can't fix.

Thank you SS!

Zynx_Keekeio

I got mine in today! I got an exo-terra hide, a hid with two attached food bowls, calcium and a card.

Unfortunatly, the exo-terra hide was damaged in transport, but it's nothing a little superglue and sand paper can't fix.

Thank you SS!

OH NO REALLY!!! I"M SORRY!!!! I can send another!! *and pack it better*
:(
I'm so sorry that happened! :(

Zynx_Keekeio

Thank You so much Khrysty even though your beautiful creation gave me a heart attack a few minutes ago. The gecko looks so much like Lana that I thought she had escaped and was sitting on my desk until I looked a little closer, lmao.

Picture054.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

THAT has got to be the most adorable thing ever!!!

Visit our friends