Ok guys, Secret Santa is a go!!

biggiy05

Determination
I met my Secret Santa and his family today for lunch and to pick up my gifts. I am the proud owner of a Hypo Tang Enigma that is 100% het Bell! Thank you Maurice at Sunrise!

According to the tracking number my Secret Santa recipient received my gifts today. That worked out really well.

Thanks to Khrysty for organizing this event!

Khrysty

My sister and I FINALLY mailed out our gifts today. They should be getting to their people sometime next week. Feel sorta bad that it took so long but I hope they like them :)

CSMGecko

Quality Leopard Geckos
I just got home from Christmas with my family and my gift was here! Excellent! It will be getting plenty of use in my rack. Thanks!

LizMarie

Thanks Khrysty! I just got my package today and it's so pretty! You are very creative!

I took pictures but I can't find my damn wire to upload them so once I find them I'll upload them.

Bellalee

OH MY GOODNESS WHOEVER IS MY SS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN ONLY SING YOUR PRAISES!! They totally went WAY overboard!!! :D And now I feel like I should get the person I'm a ss for MORE stuff!!!!!!

Thank you SS you are AWESOME! I just got home from work and had a shotty day and this just made everything perfect. :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
OH MY GOODNESS WHOEVER IS MY SS IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN ONLY SING YOUR PRAISES!! They totally went WAY overboard!!! :D And now I feel like I should get the person I'm a ss for MORE stuff!!!!!!

Thank you SS you are AWESOME! I just got home from work and had a shotty day and this just made everything perfect. :D

Mind telling us what you got?

Bellalee

Ok.. They are amazing!

A repti shelter!
pPETS-3762785t400.jpg

Which is freezing right now because its like 2 degrees outside.

An exo terra hide... like this.
Photo108.jpg

A reptile probe thermometer.
A small canister of cricket food from flukers and some high calcium gel water for them also flukers!

Amazing. :D It is all going to be put to such great use! :D

LizMarie

Thank You so much Khrysty even though your beautiful creation gave me a heart attack a few minutes ago. The gecko looks so much like Lana that I thought she had escaped and was sitting on my desk until I looked a little closer, lmao.

Picture054.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Visit our friends